Wildlife Photography Composition (ebook)
Take your wildlife photography to the next level.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Capture an animal’s best pose
- Use natural light to your advantage (and avoid common problems)
- Apply the concept of visual weight for maximum effect
- Work with the landscape to compose great foregrounds & backgrounds
- Compose an image that tells a story about the animal
- Use different weather conditions in your composition
- And more…
I truly believe that developing your composition skill is the best investment you can make in your photography. New cameras and new software will come and go, but your ability to compose an image is something you will carry with you throughout your entire photographic journey.
My goal in this book is to walk you through my approach to composition and get you thinking about how you can apply these ideas to your own photos. You can either copy my method exactly, or you can use it as the starting off point for exploring your own creative style. Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been photographing wildlife for a while, there’s something in here for everyone!